Multiplayer Augmented Reality underwater action game!
Not just 1, but 3 games and an AR aquarium!
- Whack-A-Fish - One or two player game of fast reflexes where fish appear and disappear randomly.
- Fishnado - A cyclone of fish where one or two players throw worms at the fish to score points.
- Eliminator - Two player game in which the goal is for you to eliminate your opponent's fish before they eliminate yours!
- AR Aquarium - An AR aquarium experience with eclectic critters. Serene or Sprightly? You decide!
- Nothing else needed to buy or download.
- Completely Ad Free!
- Up to two players and a spectator can join in each game.
- Spectators get to see all the AR game action between the players and their scores.
- Three game audio tracks to choose from: Arcade, Smooth, Adrenaline.
- AR Aquarium has zoom and rotation gestures for adjusting the aquarium size and angle.
How to Join and Play the Multiplayer AR games:
- 1. The host is the player that starts the game type and establishes its location.
- 2. Players join the host's game by tapping 'Join Game' and then selecting the host in the game browser.
- 3. After the host accepts the players invitation, the player initializes their device to sync with the host device.
- 4. Spectator joins the game the same way as a player.
- 5. When all player and spectators have joined, host presses the 'Start' button and the game begins.
The 'host' is simply the player that starts the game, the other players/spectators join the host's game.
Requires iOS 12.0 and one or more iOS devices with A9 or later processor.
Note: When using Augmented Reality please maintain awareness of objects and people around you at all times.